In the last two days Feedburner was taking very long to update my feed and I didn’t know why (I kept manually pinging, but it would only work randomly).
I had updated to WordPress 2.0.6 but I didn’t even remember that. Suddenly, I stumbled upon Pedro Timóteo‘s WordPress 2.0.6 FeedBurner fix, that has the solution (originally from WordPress 2.0.6: Feedburner issue, and fix).
If you don’t want to waste time, I’ll give you the solution (it’s very simple):
wp-includes/function.php and comment (append two forward slashes) lines 2231, 2233 and 2234, but not line 2232.
That code block should look like this:
//if ( substr(php_sapi_name(), 0, 3) == 'cgi' )
@header("HTTP/1.1 $header $text");
//@header("Status: $header $text");
And that’s it.
Última actualização: 19/03/2011Partilhe: